Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home Study Draft

Yay! Today we received a draft of the write-up for our home study, and it was encouraging to read what our social worker, friends, and employers have said about us as individuals, about our marriage, and about our qualifications to be good parents. We will edit for factual errors (like being called Scott and Ruth Anne in several places) and send it back. There are funny physical descriptions of us both. Stan is "pale", and I'm "big-boned." At least we're not pasty and pudgy.

Don't forget about our yard sale OCTOBER 9. We need traffic, and we need donated items. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angie...I've been catching up on reading all the blogs I follow and this was the last one I read...You make me laugh outloud! Such a great quality in a mom! You and Stan or should I say Scott and Ruth Anne will be such wonderful parents! This child is in for the ride of his/her life! Love you guys..goodies for the sale are coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott and Ruth,
    I am so glad to find your undercover blog:) It was hard to track you down with your alias and all, but that's what friends do. See you at the reunion...

    ReplyDelete