Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tired, Tired, Tired

I had a dream last night that we adopted a one-inch child who was rather undernourished. We kept losing her! One time, I made up the bed and accidentally flung her off the bedspread. Days later, I finally found her under the bed. She was so dried up (much like a contact) that I decided to put her in water. Like a sponge toy, she blew up into a full-grown child once she was full of water. Oh yeah, and SHE became a HE. And the HE had a tail like a T-rex. Analyze that, baby.

I'm going to stop saying, "We only have one more thing to do!" It never seems to be true. Just today I was asked for an interpretation of our lead paint test results, a TB test, and an HIV test.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.. I have weird dreams like that all the time! Crazy. Well... not exactly like that... but still... - Jessica Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Angie! I had dreams like that when I was pregnant! I gave birth to a baby deer one time.....you're right on track! :)

    ReplyDelete